Friday 27 November 2020

Release 0.4.1 - Planning my life (for the next 2 weeks)


 What's going on good people?!?!?!

These next couple of weeks are super busy for me so I will be making this one short, unlike the last blog post I made.

So this past week in our open source class we were tasked with picking an issue(s) that would need to be solved and PR(s) submitted for 0.4 at the end of the semester.

This post will be to describe my planning process/ thoughts on what I would like to do over the next couple of weeks. I thought I would try and keep it simple and go back to a project that I have worked and made PRs for in past releases 0.2/3. 

I will be going back to automating the web social media platform of Whatsapp. This will be the repo I will be picking my issues (i.e. issue# 1, 2,**Might change depending if I get them assigned, or if I find more interesting ones**) from. I see a couple of issues that have been stale (no progress being made) for a while now. I would like to work on them so that the maintainer/contributors could add more features and move on. Pretty much all the issues are linked together in terms of usability with one another.

Well, That is pretty much it for this one. I will be starting to work on the issues once I finish my course work for GAM531/537 (sigh... #ThanksGeorge)


Till next time, 
XOXO,
Gossip Plamen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release 0.4.3 - The End of Something Great

  Hello my wonderful followers! It is here... It is finally here. The end of this nightmarish semester is finally here. I have to say the pa...